The DEVAC INFRASFUTURE Conference and EXPO offers a valuable platform for African Infrastructure actors, industry leaders, experts, and all attendees with the objective to assess market trends and the outlook of various key Infrastructure sectors in African countries. The additional objective of this event is to offer to all attendees the opportunity to foster business relations and explore commercial opportunities, to provide information on how to access the whole spectrum of the Infrastructure industry across the African continent, and to seek strategies to improve the Future of Infrastructure in Africa.
Why attend the DEVAC INFRASFUTURE?
- Build your professional network, forge new connection, establish dialogue with key decision makers and industry peers.
- Present your ideas, provide new insight about new and ongoing projects.
- Expand your knowledge, find solutions to problems, learn new techniques, and discover new types of equipment.
- Learn beyond your field or interest about many multidisciplinary projects within various key infrastructure sectors across the African continent.
- Tap into commercial opportunities by engaging with the whole value chain of the African Infrastructure and its key sectors from suppliers to end-users.